- Half Day Istanbul : (Bosphorus Boat Tour with Dolmabahce Palace)
- Half Day Istanbul : Golden Horn Tours
- Full Day Tour Istanbul : Princess Island Tour “with horse carriage tour” with lunch
- Aquarium Tour
- Full day Tour Istanbul: Istanbul Classics City Tour
- Turkish Night Show with Dinner
- Hammam Tour
- Whirling Dervish Show
- Jeep Safari Tour
- Jet Boat
- Turkish Night at Cave Restaurant
After breakfast at the hotel we pick you up from your hotel by our coach and professional guide. We drive to Bayrampasa district, north-western side out of the city. After about 15 km drive we reach Forum Istanbul complex.
Turkuazoo has the feature of being the first aquarium in the world being located in a shopping center promises to offer a pleasant experimentation to those who expect to spend a rollicking familial time regarding sub aquatic world. It has around 10,000 resident sea creatures including some frighteningly large tiger sharks, giant stingrays and groupers, piranhas and octopus in 29 different exhibits where the largest holds 5 million liters of water. It also contains one of the longest underwater tunnels in the world. A moving walkway takes visitors through an 80 meter long underwater tunnel on an underwater safari.
Visitors are able to observe the animals through the glass, or, for the braver few, it's also possible to swim with some them.
Lunch will be served at the shopping mall.
After a free time, we return back to your hotel in the afternoon.