- Half Day Istanbul : (Bosphorus Boat Tour with Dolmabahce Palace)
- Half Day Istanbul : Golden Horn Tours
- Full Day Tour Istanbul : Princess Island Tour “with horse carriage tour” with lunch
- Aquarium Tour
- Full day Tour Istanbul: Istanbul Classics City Tour
- Turkish Night Show with Dinner
- Hammam Tour
- Whirling Dervish Show
- Jeep Safari Tour
- Jet Boat
- Turkish Night at Cave Restaurant
Whirling Dervish Show
In the evening around 7pm, we pick you up from your hotel by our coach and assistant through old city area.
Program consist only Sufi Whirling Dervishes performance, meaning of tolerance, forgiveness, and enlightenment. The Mevlevi Order was founded by Mevlana Rumi in the 13th century. The ritual of the Mevlevi sect, known as the “sema”, is a serious religious ritual. They believed that during the whirling, the soul was released from earthly ties, and able to freely and jubilantly commune with the divine. Dervish literally means "doorway" and is thought to be an entrance from this material world to the spiritual, heavenly world.
We drop you back to your hotel in the evening.