- Half Day Istanbul : (Bosphorus Boat Tour with Dolmabahce Palace)
- Half Day Istanbul : Golden Horn Tours
- Full Day Tour Istanbul : Princess Island Tour “with horse carriage tour” with lunch
- Aquarium Tour
- Full day Tour Istanbul: Istanbul Classics City Tour
- Turkish Night Show with Dinner
- Hammam Tour
- Whirling Dervish Show
- Jeep Safari Tour
- Jet Boat
- Turkish Night at Cave Restaurant
At once invigorating and purifying, visiting a hamam provides a window into traditional Turkish Culture. It has its roots in both Roman and Turkish Cultures, taking the idea of Roman and Byzantine thermal baths and combining it with the Central Asian notion of steam bathing, cleansing rituals and an overriding respect for water!
Turkish baths are spacious and bright places. Continuous use of hot water and the ambient temperature of 35-45 centigrade degrees create an environment of high humidity. This ambient raises the body temperature and activates all the organs, expending a great energy. This change is very useful for the human body.